SODIUM SULPHATE - TECHNICAL / PURE
- 884 C (1,623 F; 1,157 K) (anhydrous) 32.38 C (decahydrate)
- 142.04 g/mol (anhydrous) 322.20 g/mol (decahydrate)
- insoluble in ethanol soluble in glycerol, water and hydrogen iodide
- 1,429 C (2,604 F; 1,702 K) (anhydrous)
GRADE- TECHNICAL / PURE (COARSE POWDER)
- Anhydrous sodium sulfate, known as the rare mineral thenardite, used as a drying agent in organic synthesis.
- Heptahydrate sodium sulfate, a very rare form.
- Decahydrate sodium sulfate, known as the mineral mirabilite, widely used by chemical industry. It is also known as Glauber's salt.
- 1 Per Week
- 5 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- 25 KGS HDPE WOVEN BAGS
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
C-409, Upvan Tower CHSL, Upper Govind Nagar, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400097, India