- 291.518 g/mol Grams (g)
- 656 C (1,213 F; 929 K)
- 2.087, -form 2.35, -form
- 5.2 g/cm3, -form 5.67 g/cm3 -form
- 1,425 C (2,597 F; 1,698 K) (sublimes)
- soluble in acid
GRADE : INDIAN / IMPORTED
The main application is as flame retardant synergist in combination with halogenated materials. The combination of the halides and the antimony is key to the flame-retardant action for polymers, helping to form less flammable chars. Such flame retardants are found in electrical apparatuses, textiles, leather, and coatings.
- Antimony(III) oxide is an opacifying agent for glasses, ceramics and enamels.
- Some specialty pigments contain antimony.
- Antimony(III) oxide is a useful catalyst in the production of polyethylene terephthalate (PET plastic) and the vulcanization of rubber.
- 1 Per Week
- 5 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- 25-50 KGS HDPE WOVEN BAGS
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
C-409, Upvan Tower CHSL, Upper Govind Nagar, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400097, India